These GENERAL TERMS govern the relationship between "Resonator Ltd.", hereinafter referred to as "rsntr.com", on the one hand, and the Users of the Site (hereinafter referred to as Users), on the other hand.
"Resonator Ltd." is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with EIC 206916621 with headquarters and management address: Sofia, 1606, 20th April Str., 13, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0878 411 696
Please read the published General Terms and Conditions in full before using the Site. By viewing the Site, each User automatically undertakes to comply with the terms described below.
This document contains information about the activities of "rsntr.com", governing the relationship between us and each of our users.
The Company's website is www.rsntr.com and all its sub-pages.
Services1. On the Website, Users can receive information about the activities of "rsntr.com".
2. Through the contact form on the Website, Users can make inquiries to "rsntr.com" and begin contract negotiations.
3. Users voluntarily share their personal data in the contact form.
4. Mandatory fields in the contact form are: the User's name, his email and contact phone number. In the course and training registration platform, the names of the participants and their age, as well as the time and date of registration are provided. The data is collected so that "rsntr.com" can respond to the inquiry made.
5. ”rsntr.com" deletes the User's personal data after a period of 12 months from their collection.
Intellectual property6. The intellectual property rights in all materials and resources located on the "rsntr.com" website (including available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belong to "rsntr.com" or to respectively, the designated person who assigned the right to use "rsntr.com", and cannot be used in violation of current legislation.
7. In the case of unauthorized copying or reproduction of information, as well as any other violation of intellectual property rights on the resources of "rsntr.com", "rsntr.com" has the right to claim compensation for direct and indirect damages suffered in full.
8. Except in cases where it is expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, change, delete, publish, distribute and publicize in any other way the information resources published on the "rsntr.com" website.
9. ”rsntr.com" undertakes to take due care to provide the User with the possibility of normal access to the services provided.
10. ”rsntr.com" reserves the right to terminate access to the services provided. "rsntr.com" has the right, but not the obligation, at its discretion to delete information resources and materials posted on its site.
Amendment of the general terms
11. ”rsntr.com" undertakes to notify the Users of any change in the present general terms and conditions within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance at the e-mail address specified by the User.
12. When he does not agree with the changes in the general conditions, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason and without owing compensation or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User should notify "rsntr.com" within one month of receiving the message under the previous article.
13. In the event that the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the procedure set out in these general terms and conditions, it is considered that the amendment has been accepted by the User without objection.
The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria apply to all matters not regulated by these General Terms and Conditions.
Protection of personal data
"rsntr.com" collects and uses the information for the purposes of:
- direct marketing;
- fulfillment of its contractual obligations to the Users
"rsntr.com" processes the personal data of the users on the basis of the contract concluded between the User and "rsntr.com".
The user agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing by marking a check box.
The User may at any time refuse the given consent by marking a checkbox located upon any subscription / application form.
User's personal data is stored for a period of 2 years.
User rightsEvery User of the site enjoys all the rights to protect personal data according to Bulgarian legislation and the law of the European Union. Every User has the right to:
- Information (in connection with the processing of his personal data by the administrator);
- Access to your own personal data;Correction (if data is inaccurate);
- Erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten);
- Restriction of processing by the administrator or personal data processor;
- Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
- Objection to the processing of his personal data;
- The data subject also has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which gives rise to legal consequences for the data subject or similarly significantly affects him;
- Right to judicial or administrative protection in the event that the data subject's rights have been violated.
The user may request deletion if one of the following conditions is present:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The user withdraws his consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- The data user objects to the processing and there are no overriding legal grounds for the processing;
- Personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- The personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State that applies to the controller;
- Personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children and consent has been given by the person with parental responsibility for the child.
The user has the right to limit the processing of his personal data by the administrator when:
- Disputing the accuracy of the personal data. In this case, the restriction of processing is for a period that allows the administrator to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful, but the User does not wish the personal data to be deleted, but instead requests the limitation of its use;
- The Administrator no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the User requires them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- objects to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of the administrator prevail over the interests of the User.
Right of portability.
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to an administrator in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer such data to another administrator without hindrance from the administrator to whom the personal data data is provided when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out in an automated manner. When exercising his right to data portability, the data subject has the right to also obtain a direct transfer of personal data from one controller to another, where this is technically feasible.
Right to object.
Users have the right to object to the administrator against the processing of their personal data. The administrator of personal data is obliged to terminate the processing, unless it proves that there are compelling legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. In case of objection to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, the processing should be stopped immediately.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
Every User has the right to file a complaint against the unlawful processing of his personal data to the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data or to the competent court.
Obligations of the personal data administrator
The personal data administrator has the following obligations:
1. Process data in accordance with the principles of personal data protection laid down in the regulation, being able to prove this (accountability);
2. Ensures data protection by design and by default;
3. Notifies the supervisory authority and the data subject in the event of a breach of personal data security, as well as documenting any breach of personal data security, including the facts related to the violation, its consequences, the actions taken to deal with the violation;
4. Conducts a data protection impact assessment;
5. Implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure data security, such as:
- Ensuring ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- Timely restoration of availability and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- Regular testing, assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures;
- Cooperation with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data in fulfilling the obligations arising from the regulation.
- Prepares and implements internal procedures regarding acceptance, examination and response within one month to requests from Users to exercise their rights as subjects of personal data.
rsntr.com” maintains a log of the processing activities for which I am responsible. This register contains all of the following information:
- the name and contact details of the administrator;
- the purposes of the processing;
- description of categories of data subjects and categories of personal data;
- the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, including recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the deadlines for erasure of the different categories of data;
- where possible, a general description of the technical and organizational security measures.
Authority regulating the activity
Аuthority regulating the activity of rsntr.com is Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (CPDP), with the following coordinates:
- Website: https://www.cpdp.bg/
- phone: 02/91- 53-518
- email: email@example.com
- address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2
Use of "cookies"
"Cookies" are short text files or small packages of information that are stored through the Internet browser of your terminal device (computer, tablet, laptop or mobile phone) when you visit various sites and pages on the Internet. The main purpose of cookies is to make the user recognizable when he returns to the Website. Some "cookies" also have a more specific application, such as to remember the user's behavior on the site and facilitate the user's use of the Website. More information about how cookies work can be found on the Internet.
How are cookies used on this Website?
What cookies are used on this WebsiteSession "Cookies"
This type of "cookies" makes it easier for you to use the site, as they store information temporarily, only within the session of the used browser. Typically, the information that is stored through them is what goods or services you have added to the cart, which pages of the site you have visited and how you arrived at certain information. These cookies do not collect information from your end device and are automatically deleted when you leave the Website or terminate your browser session.
They enable us to store specific browsing information, such as analyzing site visits, how you reached the Website, what pages you viewed, what options you selected, and where you went through this Website. Tracking this information enables us to make improvements to the Website, including correcting errors and expanding content. The storage period of this type of "cookies" varies according to their specific purpose.
Third Party Cookies
Our Website contains links to other sites or embedded content from other sites, for example from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, partner websites. It is possible that when you visit these sites or open their content, cookies from these websites are stored on your end device. It is these cookies that are defined as third-party cookies, and we have no control over the generation and management of these cookies. We therefore advise you to seek information about them and how they are managed on the respective third party websites.
Disabling or blocking cookies
Controlling, disabling or blocking cookies is managed by your browser settings. Keep in mind that the complete prohibition of the use of all "cookies" may reflect on the functional presentation of the site, its efficiency and the accessibility of certain information.